Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've barely driven my new 2020 Scat Pack Widebody in the past couple of weeks. No place to go here in New York with everything closed. There's not even any traffic jams. I've barely put a hundred miles on the vehicle since I purchased it on March 9.
I haven't even put gas in the tank yet!!!
Are you all experiencing the same?:cool:

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Nope, wife and I still working. Life goes on for us.

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
As an EMT. I unfortunately continue to go to work to deal with idiots.

·
Premium Member
1,279 Posts
Thankfully, the R/T is not a DD. We did have it out last Saturday the 21st to run over to Milford, Ohio, to visit a home builder for a quote. It was a nice 80ish mile round trip. The R/T is about 20 miles from rolling over 50K.

Don

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
As an EMT. I unfortunately continue to go to work to deal with idiots.
I can imagine. I'm a Corrections Officer, I could exchange some stories with you about idiots and the CV.

·
Registered
2,068 Posts

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
Mostly empty everywhere except for the inevitable groups of young folks who think they are invincible... I take a different car out every other day for a 15-20 mile ride in the country side to break up the boredom.

·
Registered
700 Posts
If it's dry on the days I get groceries I'll take the SP & take the long way there & back to make sure everything gets properly warmed up.

·
Registered
700 Posts
I went out for gas yesterday to Costco. The location I went to had lowest priced Top Tier premium in the state per GasBuddy and it was $1.99/gallon.

·
Premium Member
1,279 Posts
Saw fuel here yesterday in a small, nearby town for $1.46. Like many, our trips have dialed back more towards necessary from the usual spur of the moment. My part time semi retirement job has shuttered until at least April 6th. The wife still works full time, but now from home. Sunny and rumored that temps may flirt with 70 today. Beautiful weather for what should be opening day for the Reds here in nearby Cincinnati..............

Don

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Bob,

Wow. This exceeds my prediction by a long shot. I figured we would see regular down to $1.50. But $1 - - - unbelievable. Hope you can take advantage of the dropped prices even if they are not that low where you get your gas.

I'm not sure if I fit the corvidiot category, but these gas prices have really been the reason I fill up and waste a tank of gas just to get out. Just have to be careful not to stop and mingle with the crowds. We definitely have been driving the tires off this car lately.

Erik

·
Premium Member
2,900 Posts
All is shut down but around here it is a great time to hit the open road. Have not missed a day yet getting the Daytona out. Crank up the tunes and enjoy your Hemi

I also saw that many dealerships are open. (They are here in Knox) Many are practicing Social Distancing in the show room and are offering SOLO test drives. What a great way to take a Scat Pack or Hellcat out for a spin.

·
Registered
285 Posts
We're down to parts and service but gas is a lifetime low mid $0.60s per Litre here.

Record low fuel prices and all we talk about is the virus. What else is going on in the world?

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
What else in the world is going on?

Good question but the answer is not much else is going on other than the virus talk.

I have managed to amass 2 years worth of toilette paper and don't have to worry about that for awhile.

Edit: im debating whether to toilet paper my house while the price of TP is up. It would become a multimillion dollar home.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts