Charger Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Thats called the Brylcreem mod, yes a lot of people have done it VERY inexpensive mod and they seem to love it, search Brylcreem (hope I spelled it corectly) I 'm thinking about doing mine......

·
Registered
153 Posts
has anyone left the resonators and taken off the luggage case mufflers? whats the difference in sound and any performance gains?
thanks

also this is on a 5.7 hemi r/t

Sound is inspiring. I drive around with the windows down and radio off ALL the time! Performance gain...nope. Have the Brylcream mod for almost a year now and I love every second of it.:lol:

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Sound is inspiring. I drive around with the windows down and radio off ALL the time! Performance gain...nope. Have the Brylcream mod for almost a year now and I love every second of it.:lol:
x2

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i was going to let the muffler shop do this custom just to hold me over until i do my 2.5 custom catback... the guy at the muffler shop does great work he did all my work on my srt-4... so in a nutshell no performance gain but sounds great that should keep me content for a little while :lol:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.