Charger Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Moog EV80702 Inner Tie Rods $28 Shipped Each Never Used
R1 Concepts PS63065.P Rear Slotted Rotors Never Used (Should have done my research before buying these) $250 Shipped.
Stereo Parts Box- I have a box of RCAs, Speaker wire, 4 gauge Wire, Fuses, etc that I would let go for $50 plus shipping
2 Avital Model 4000XL Keyless Entry Units with Remote Start plus Directed Remote Start Modules to go with them, Model 556UW 50 plus shipping (for each Remote Start + Module) $25 plus shipping

I am looking for a Stock Radio that has a working AUX input. I have the REF version without it.
Also, front end links. (Not looking to spend big money on adjustables)
Black seatbelts

·
Registered
183 Posts
R1 Concepts PS63065.P Rear Slotted Rotors Never Used (Should have done my research before buying these) $250 Shipped.
Only selling the rear rotors?

What did you find out after your research?

·
Registered
183 Posts
The rear do not fit my car. R1s website says 06-14 for Chargers.
So R1's website is wrong and the rotors don't fit 06-14 chargers? or you don't have a charger? I'm missing something

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So R1's website is wrong and the rotors don't fit 06-14 chargers? or you don't have a charger? I'm missing something
Sorry bout that. I drive a Magnum and I assumed all parts were/are compatible. The rear rotors were not. The person installing them, told me that they are too big. When I looked up the PN on R1, it says that these are for 06-14 Chargers.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Pmed about inner tie rods

·
Registered
58 Posts
Lmk if inners fall through, I'm local so can pick them up

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
R1 Concepts Rear Slotted Premium Brake Rotors 06-14 Charger 5.7L W/ 13.7" Vented Rotor
Product Code: PS.63065.P

I have pics of the rotors. Please send me your number or email address for them.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts