Charger Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Come on - what's up with that ? If you look around your Charger (Daytona here) you can see where DCX has "skimped" on some things. What surprises me is that they are so tiny of things, that why not make them an option group of some type?? Call it "convenience group" or something. I would like to see lights in the glove box, console, under the hood, hood shocks, the auto head-lights if you have that package, etc. Why nickel and dime us on tiny after-the-fact parts?

No flaming --- I LOVE my Daytona - awsome car. With a host of kick-a$$ features, so why not include the small stuff?

·
Registered
58 Posts
naperguy said:
...I would like to see lights in the glove box, console, under the hood, hood shocks, the auto head-lights if you have that package, etc. Why nickel and dime us on tiny after-the-fact parts?
I've started looking at Chargers and wondered the same thing myself. My current GM car from '94 has all of this little stuff you mention and I can't get all of it on a 2006 Charger. Some things e.g. hood shocks, glove box light I can add afterrwards, but not all....I tell myself I won't miss them if I buy, but I'm not sure.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Okay guys. Now you got me trippin. My 3000 GT has those little things too. So did my 66 Mustang, 70 Cutlass, and 77 280 Z. Now I'm starting to feel like I've been heminotized. What the hell!! The car should have that stuff. I aint gonna canel my order tho. :rockon:

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
jrourke said:
My current GM car from '94 has all of this little stuff you mention and I can't get all of it on a 2006 Charger.
it is not just Chrysler... GM is deleting the footwell lights, glovebox lights and so on and so forth over the past couple of years as well... I blame the bean counters (picture greedy accountants sitting in a corner... "if we delete this light, we can save $0.05 per car... by 140,000.... is $7,000 a year bonus for us... ok what else shall we delete")

1 - 5 of 5 Posts