Charger Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys so I have a 2012 Dodge charger RT MAX and I love the car more than I could have ever imagined! Here recently I've been doing a lot of research online and finding little tips and tricks and one happens to be the hidden EVIC menu that everyone seems know of. I've read about 5 different forums talking about how to bring it up and I tried every way and no success :frown2: I've tried holding the up arrow and then the down arrow for both 5 and 10 seconds and neither one worked (I've tried holding them at the same time and then up arrow for a couple of seconds and then down arrow and no success). I've also heard of the Uconnect hack you can do with the temperature arrows by holding them simultaneously and that didn't work either! Did dodge take away all of the hidden toys in my car or am I missing something? The main reason why I want the hidden EVIC menu is for the 0-60 timer and 1/4 timer because here soon I am going to be installing performance modifications (nothing too drastic) and I want to see if it really effects my performance or not. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
307 Posts
You should look into a Car Connect from Avidcode. It adds the SRT pages.

Reactions: RScottyL
1 - 3 of 3 Posts