Charger Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up with that? There is no drifting module for the rest of 2007? Does anyone know if they will be offering it in 08? Why would they not offer it?:fuming:

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
Becuase it kinda sucked, from all accounts.

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Becuase it kinda sucked, from all accounts.
Did you go to it or just heard from others that it sucked? From the Video on the website it seems to pretty cool.

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
x3.......?
If you bought a brand new SRT vehicle I believe after mid 2005 you get a free SRT Driving Experience (well actually its inculded in the price). The Drifting Module is basically one of the classes that they offer that day.

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah if you go on there web site it will show a video of each module and it states that they will not be offering it for the rest of 2007. What I am wondering is if they will offer it in 2008, I didn't see any email address that I would be able to send a message to find out what the deal is.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Charger22DUB, they only did the drift modules in areas (tracks) that could give them the room, along with the ground being not to choppy (bumpy, torn up, et cetera). I was saying the same thing when they came to Fort Worth and didn't do the drifting. The 'Advanced Control' module is somewhat close to drifting...but, not exactly.

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
I think it had to do with a change in the presenters. I think the Richard Petty School is doing it now.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts