·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Sounds pretty good for a Pentastar

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Sounds pretty good for a Pentastar
That's the sound of a Pentastar running dry because all the oil is pooled in the front of the oil pan. Next time someone with a 3.6 asked how they can make it sound better we know what to say.

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Which one of you guys was that?

Reactions: POWERMAN

·
Registered
2019 Scat Pack
158 Posts
Did10k in damage between the engine and body to avoid a $150 repo fee, SMH

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
These repo people have no respect for cars.
Just so I understand...you're suggesting that it's the repo guy, not the moron owner who ground up his drivetrain and tore off his own bumper trying to drive off the wrecker, that has no respect for cars?

·
Registered
2,721 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Scat Pack
158 Posts
Just so I understand...you're suggesting that it's the repo guy, not the moron owner who ground up his drivetrain and tore off his own bumper trying to drive off the wrecker, that has no respect for cars?
I was about to fire off the same response, then I thought about it and hoped that it was poorly worded sarcasm so I left it alone. In my mind I just added a winky face to the end of the sentence, it made more sense that way...

·
Registered
2019 Scat Pack
158 Posts
Honestly the only thing that went through my head the whole time I was watching this video was.....

Damm it, I wish I had AWD 😂

·
Premium Member
1,876 Posts
Yet another example of some DA who thinks they really can do whatever they want. It's no wonder that everybody is a "victim", and there is zero accountability!

Don

1 - 16 of 16 Posts