Charger Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I heard a rumor that no Daytonas will be made in 2008 and also into the future. Is this true ? If so..... maybe the ones we have will become potentially collectible :grin:

·
Registered
76 Posts
They already have info about one of the 2008 daytona's on the dodge website. it is Hemi orange or somthing like that and you can build one online so I'm positive that there will be daytona's for the 2008 model year.

·
Registered
3,862 Posts
I dream of seeing a poster-sized image of Daytonas of every colour lined up next to each other against a nice backdrop.

·
Registered
657 Posts
I dream of seeing a poster-sized image of Daytonas of every colour lined up next to each other against a nice backdrop.
That would be sick!!! As for the topic of this thread, where did you hear that there wouldn't be any more Daytonas? I also heard HEMI Orange.

·
Registered
6,299 Posts
That would be sick!!! As for the topic of this thread, where did you hear that there wouldn't be any more Daytonas? I also heard HEMI Orange.
yeh someone could photoshop that...but there is gonna be a daytona but that is solely based on the build setup on dodge's website.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Well, they'd better keep on building them. My 11 year old daughter wants a Plum Crazy Daytona, and my 5 year old daughter is holding out for Panther Pink!

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Well, they'd better keep on building them. My 11 year old daughter wants a Plum Crazy Daytona, and my 5 year old daughter is holding out for Panther Pink!
Since I remember how I drove when I was young, no way will I let my grandkids into a hemi (provided I have a choice) (all my kids are grown) :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts