Charger Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody else notice this? Today I was cruising to work and decided to put on the cruise control. To my surprise, cruise would not work. So I turned off the Diablo TC disable by pushing in the ESP button. It enables TC(turns on) when engine is restarted the next time. Surprise again, while driving home I turned on the cruise and the cruise light came on, but I didn't actually try and use it though, too much traffic. :nervous s

·
Registered
151 Posts
From what I have heard the Predator TCS disable puts us in a mode for dyno tuning.
The antilock brakes are tied into the same hardware controllers as the TSC. I have asked Diablo about allowing the cruise control to work without a respone.
I have never heard about what your are talking about.
Randy

·
Premium Member
7,632 Posts
Once you press the dash ESP button and turn off the ignition you revert to regular TC/ESP operation until you re-program using the Predator. So I would fully expect cruise control to work again.

·
Premium Member
7,632 Posts
From what I have heard the Predator TCS disable puts us in a mode for dyno tuning.
The antilock brakes are tied into the same hardware controllers as the TSC. I have asked Diablo about allowing the cruise control to work without a respone.
I have never heard about what your are talking about.
Randy
The predator is enabling a built-in mode, not changing things to be "exactly like Diablo wants it." I highly doubt they'll be able to get cruise working in this mode. If they could customize the mode at all, I would think they'd have anti-lock brakes working instead of disabled.

·
Registered
151 Posts
The predator is enabling a built-in mode, not changing things to be "exactly like Diablo wants it." I highly doubt they'll be able to get cruise working in this mode. If they could customize the mode at all, I would think they'd have anti-lock brakes working instead of disabled.
I do believe that antilock "brakes" are a very good thing.
I am still confused ho using the ESP button has anything to do with the options ste using the Predator?
Randy

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.