Charger Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was all over the state of CT on Saturday and I did not see one Charger, was there a special meeting? A curfew? Where did all the Chargers go?

·
Premium Member
28,730 Posts
well, i live in central ct but didn't take my charger out this weekend. on sun, i did see a red srt, daytona mango, 2 r/t's (1 red and 1 silver), 1 sxt (black), and 2 black se's. That is the most i've seen in one day and it was mostly all in the same area. there was a black r/t (rwd) two cars behind me this morning and i could tell he was trying to get up close to me but i was going in a different direction:smoke:

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
I was all over the state of CT on Saturday and I did not see one Charger, was there a special meeting? A curfew? Where did all the Chargers go?
My Charger was in Massachusetts early Saturday afternoon. I live in Northwest CT- funny, just yesterday I saw one inferno red, one black a silver and one Daytona-we're around :) Last week a midnight blue just like mine-it's the second blue one I saw within two days in the Hartford area!!

·
Registered
820 Posts
I live & work in the Hartford area. (Manchester) My red srt was at work with me from 4pm until midnight. Before that, I don't think I went anywhere. God I have a boring life. :lol:

·
Registered
810 Posts
I haven't seen another SRT8 in CT yet, and I've had mine since April, 06 ... I met a guy a few weeks ago at a local Dunkin Donuts who lives not far from me in Sharon and has a black SRT8, but I haven't seen it yet .. I know they're around, I just don't get out as often as I used to ...

Do you guys know there's a big Mopar event this w/e at Lebabon Valley Dragway?? All Mopars, and a big swap meet as well... Weather looks like it's gonna be great ..hoping to get up there and maybe meeting some of ya'll

·
Registered
2,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I haven't seen another SRT8 in CT yet, and I've had mine since April, 06 ... I met a guy a few weeks ago at a local Dunkin Donuts who lives not far from me in Sharon and has a black SRT8, but I haven't seen it yet .. I know they're around, I just don't get out as often as I used to ...

Do you guys know there's a big Mopar event this w/e at Lebabon Valley Dragway?? All Mopars, and a big swap meet as well... Weather looks like it's gonna be great ..hoping to get up there and maybe meeting some of ya'll
Is that swap meet being held all weekend? I think I'll be in CT this weekend, so that would be a sweet thing to do.

·
Registered
810 Posts

·
Registered
2,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well, i live in central ct but didn't take my charger out this weekend. on sun, i did see a red srt, daytona mango, 2 r/t's (1 red and 1 silver), 1 sxt (black), and 2 black se's. That is the most i've seen in one day and it was mostly all in the same area. there was a black r/t (rwd) two cars behind me this morning and i could tell he was trying to get up close to me but i was going in a different direction:smoke:
My Charger was in Massachusetts early Saturday afternoon. I live in Northwest CT- funny, just yesterday I saw one inferno red, one black a silver and one Daytona-we're around :) Last week a midnight blue just like mine-it's the second blue one I saw within two days in the Hartford area!!
I think Charger07awd and 1finecharger are dreaming of Chargers.

The swap meet is both days, but I'm not sure if it's all the Mopar stuff on Sunday ... Here's the link

http://www.dragway.com/Drags/home.htm

Kenny
Thanks Ken, I havent been to one in years. Is anyone else going, maybe Tom will go and bring his "nip"

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts
Thanks Ken, I havent been to one in years. Is anyone else going, maybe Tom will go and bring his "nip"
oh har de har har My nip and every other part of me will be working this weekend and Im sure you wont want to drive by a prison to see me. so I'll have to catch you next time you are in town

Tom

·
Registered
2,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
oh har de har har My nip and every other part of me will be working this weekend and Im sure you wont want to drive by a prison to see me. so I'll have to catch you next time you are in town

Tom
Driving by is so boring, I never been in a prison before, would they strip search me?

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
I think Charger07awd and 1finecharger are dreaming of Chargers.

Damn that is one good dream I am livin in!! :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts