Charger Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A few quick questions for the forum here. Needless to say, I am getting these POS Coni+Seals off my wheels ASAP. I have found in various places on throughout the forum that a few guys have went with NITTO over the OEM to fill in the wheel wells as well as one hell of a better look. I am still running the stock 18" clad wheels.

My current rubbers that are on now are: 225/60R 18

Just to verify my information here, these are what I found from NITTO: 420S 255/55/18

Let know if this is right size or if there will be any issues with these. Thanks guys!!

http://www.discounttiredirect.com/direct/findTireDetail.do?yr=2008&pc=40263&counter=3&ar=55&rd=18&vid=012897&sw=false&cs=255

·
Registered
88 Posts
Nitto 420S

I just put those nitto 420s on mine but i got 22's, and there the best tires ive had on any of my cars ever. I love em, those damn things stick so hard it makes it really hard to even burn out sometimes lol. Not sure what size you need for the stock wheels but i do know you wont regret buying them.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was just about to place my order for the tire online at Discount Tire Direct when I just so happened to call my local Tire Kingdom and they said I can get them on Sunday for $521.90 which include our SC tax, M/B and alignment. Not to Shabby. Best of all, a 30 days money back guarantee!!!!!!:rocker::rocker:

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I got the new shoes on today and DAMN.......talk about a 110% improvement overall. They look mean as hell too!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,600 Posts
I had Nitto INVOs on my 20 inch rims. They were ok. Not as good as I remember the Nitto 555s from my eclipse, but they were worth their money.

I now have 22 inch rims with the Nitto 420 and they are as truplaya put it, amazing tires. I'll never switch. Even with the stroker they stick like glue.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts