Charger Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Suspended User
2,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my GF is in the market for a NEW NISSAN ALTIMA coupe! is there any dealers you guys would reccommend where we could get a good deal and not get ripped off in the SAN DIEGO AREA?!? thanks in advance!

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Don't let her get the fake G35!!! You can get the G for not that much more.
Infiniti of escondito is a good dealership. Option two.... turn her from the dark (japenese) side and buy her a Charger.

·
Suspended User
2,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sorry bro I dont know of anyone. maybe get her a charger? :)
she like them but doesnt want a four door. she likes the coupe cause it looks like a G35 and costs about 1/2 price!

·
Suspended User
2,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i doubt i would be able to change her mind!

·
Registered
32 Posts
You can take this advice or leave it, but my advice would be to go to Orange County or Riverside County for a Nissan. Here is the reason: Every Nissan dealership in San Diego County except for Pacific Nissan, is owned by Mossy! That's right they are all owned by the same company.

The one thing you can do to avoid going to ORange County would be to use the Costco purchase program. They negotiate great prices. See my response to the thread below as I detail out how positive an experience I had and I didn't even get the car.

http://www.chargerforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55448

Hope this helps!

·
Registered
79 Posts
G37 is probably the best value car out there...as well as ridiculously fun

·
Registered
424 Posts
If you need a hook up on NISSAN / INFINITI... PM me... I am quite well known in the nissan community...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts