Charger Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
THAT IS DA FUNK......................Damn gives me goosebumps.....

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
I wish I could afford the tires to do that.... :D

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
DAYTONA_R/T said:
I wish I could afford the tires to do that.... :D

At the rate gas prices are going it will cost you more in gas to do the burnout than to purchase new tires.. :mad:

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
ltdodge said:
At the rate gas prices are going it will cost you more in gas to do the burnout than to purchase new tires.. :mad:
ok lets meet up at starbucks and gripe about the cost of gas over a $5 cup of coffee.... :D

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
Hey guys, if you go to the website listed, you find amongst the blog entry on why they did this, this little tidbit

"Now, to answer your questions, we do it because we can. The only thing more fun that doing a smoky burnout is videotaping a smoky burnout and watching it over and over. And the Dodge Charger SRT8 is an excellent burnout machine with 425 tire-shredding horsepower. Other key elements are an easy to manage automatic transmission that will stay in first gear and a stability program that can be fully switched off. That's right, full off. Take that, SL65.
There you have it in print from someone whos driven the car!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,944 Posts
I"M GOING OUTA MY F%^&%%^^$$^$%&&CKING MIND!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry:

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Hey Mike when you get your srt will your first mod be to change the wheels to 22's or 24's?? :D

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
GoofyGuy said:
when can I shut mine off completly.
That would be sometime AFTER you ge the car:)

·
Registered
4,944 Posts
ltdodge said:
Hey Mike when you get your srt will your first mod be to change the wheels to 22's or 24's?? :D
I'll be going with the 24"-4" wheels :biggrin: thank you very much Mr. LT Bling :whistle: :)

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
As far as we know, there is no way short of the GSM mod they just advertised to disable the system. Not on any Charger short of an SRT.

·
Registered
370 Posts
lol great video..... guess he'll be buying new tires tomorrow :p

·
Registered
127 Posts
damn, i shoulda waited for the SRT, maybe if i wasnt married.......

car or wife?........:whistle:

that is an awesome video

1 - 16 of 16 Posts