Charger Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I just thought I would throw this out there. I woke up early this morning and went for a 500 mile drive from Oxnard, CA to Glendale, AZ. This is the first of a few trips I will be taking in my R/T w R/T and let me tell you something. When I was on Highway 10 doing around 80mph and wanted to pass someone, just pressed that vertical pedal on the right and got up to 125mph pretty darn easy! LOVE THIS CAR!!!!

I dropped the car off over there to get a audio/video system installed. I am going to miss my car for the next two weeks!!! But when I get it back I will have a nice clean system.

Just thought I would write this down. The car felt great at 125mph!

·
Registered
370 Posts
I'll be doing an 850 mile drive on Tueday :) when i pick up my Daytona.... don't think i'll hit 125... i'll still be breaking her in...

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
mighty noid said:
Well I just thought I would throw this out there. I woke up early this morning and went for a 500 mile drive from Oxnard, CA to Glendale, AZ. This is the first of a few trips I will be taking in my R/T w R/T and let me tell you something. When I was on Highway 10 doing around 80mph and wanted to pass someone, just pressed that vertical pedal on the right and got up to 125mph pretty darn easy! LOVE THIS CAR!!!!

I dropped the car off over there to get a audio/video system installed. I am going to miss my car for the next two weeks!!! But when I get it back I will have a nice clean system.

Just thought I would write this down. The car felt great at 125mph!
I will be making the drive from Phoenix to Murrieta on Thursday... but dont plan on doing more then 80.... last time I was coming back from SoCal at about 110 and a cop jumped out of the bushes in the center median and LUCKLY pulled over a guy about 1/2 mile ahead of me... :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts