Votes: 17 56.7%
  • Other

Votes: 4 13.3%
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's the end of summer but there are a quite a few car shows and cruise-ins coming up in the next few months. I am looking for my next mod to help me to change it up a bit and put some pressure on the competition...LOL. I will know what my next mod will be next Friday based on your opinions. Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Do a complete under-hood dress-up with braided lines and custom painted fuse box/misc panels OR do a custom sub-woofer enclosure. Don't do fiberglass; it's over-done and has poor sound quality. Instead do a MDF box on 3 sides with plexiglass on the 4th so you can see the back of the sub-woofers (provided your subs don't suck and look terrible).

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the votes and opinions please keep them coming.

·
Registered
80 Posts
voted for the engine parts dress up. was going to vote other but not sure if you can put shaker hood on a se. if you can then i change my vote to that! :beerchug:

·
Registered
741 Posts
My vote is engine dress up.

·
Registered
294 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,963 Posts
Obviously do what you find attractive, first and foremost. But since you asked for opinions, I don't think lambos look right on our cars. I don't mean to offend anyone who's got the or anyone who likes them, but they just feel off to me. Next, I'm personally not big on ICE. It's a car, not a home theater. Grunt.

That leaves a really awesome engine bay. For the money you'd drop on lambos, you could really dress up the engine. People will really gawk at that.

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
how bout suicide doors bro?? you can never go wrong with that!

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
I love car audio :D

·
Registered
6,124 Posts
I would make the engine bay pop, but only if you go to shows........a pretty engine bay doesnt help if your riding around with your boys..........BUT....if you do show the car, I would do the engine bay.......you already look good on the outside, give yourself a reason to pop the hood and show off too...........I like to add a little to every category (exterior / interior / audio) to get started, then touch / finish up each category as it comes

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
All great ideas, I would love to do suicide doors but they are pricey. Sublime that is a good idea you brought up.

·
Registered
261 Posts
i would make the engine bay pop, but only if you go to shows........a pretty engine bay doesnt help if your riding around with your boys..........but....if you do show the car, i would do the engine bay.......you already look good on the outside, give yourself a reason to pop the hood and show off too...........i like to add a little to every category (exterior / interior / audio) to get started, then touch / finish up each category as it comes

x2

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
forget u then! :rofl:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts