Charger Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is the engine cover I had painted to match my Magnesium Charger R/T, with Chrome lettering.

Attachments

·
Registered
112 Posts
:whistle:

Very nice.

·
Registered
4,944 Posts
SAWEEEEEEET! :biggrin:

·
Registered
289 Posts
very cool. I saw on the LX Forum that a bunch of people were doing this as well. IS a DIY job? If so please post instructions. If not how much did it run you.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Looks awsome!!!

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Here is the low down. My wife's dad is a body repairman 35 years in the business. I tell ya, he is bad ass when it comes to this stuff. Factory matched paint, flex paint, and 3 coats of clear. To look at it in person, it's like a frickin' mirror. I wouldn't have tried this myself, didn't want that NECK look to it :) haha, so I had a professional do it, for that show car look.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh yeah, thanks guys/gals for all the great comments. :wink:

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Looks FACTORY! Great JOB!!!

·
Registered
322 Posts
Even with more than enough compliments, I feel compelled to tell you that your engine cover looks GREAT!

I'm sure he knows, but tell your father-in-law that he did a perfect job.

Brian T.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks Brian, I will be sure to tell him about all the compliments he has received. He also told me to put some acrylic sealer on it to prevent dirt, oil, etc from sticking.....

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
I am simply blown away. That couldn't look any better!

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks EPOCH, I'll pass it on to my Father-In-Law, he really appreciates all the compliments. :happy:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts