Charger Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I wanted to do a little more to the exterior before the trip to Ohio and I recieved my custom vinyl graphics from Revolution! They do great work but I wish I could say the same for me applying them as this is the first time something back fired on me since I always try do everything myself! I did the qaurter panel stripes first and had no problem at all they came out perfect but the large hood graphic I had got a couple wrinkles in it that I just couldn't get out! So with no time to wait for a new one to come we decided to paint it on using the same paint I used for my Spoiler! It is called Trim Paint from Dupli-Color and after three coats it looks just like vinyl I just masked off the vinyl before I removed it and even added a little something to the mix and in the future I will go with Revolution again if I ever get the ram-air hood I want!

TheBlackWidow was over for some exhaust work!

GoManGo366 new mods: tinted head lights, painted calipers, and detachable license plate bracket!

·
Premium Member
2,572 Posts
Awesome work!
Where did you get that front license plate frame?

·
Registered
5,219 Posts
Nice work...ya'll been busy!

·
Registered
7,082 Posts
Looking real good. :bigthumb:

Glad to hear a positive review for Revolution. :yes:

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You did a great job looks real nice!!
Thanks Brian! :beerchug:
Awesome work!
Where did you get that front license plate frame?
Thanks! We made that ourselves!
Awesome! Can you come to Phoenix and paint my hood? :)
Lol thanks CC!
Nice work...ya'll been busy!
Yea haven't been able to relax yet this summer!
Looking real good. :bigthumb:

Glad to hear a positive review for Revolution. :yes:
Yea they do great work the installer (myself) :rolleyes2: was the problem with the hood decal!

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Damn I dont know how I missed this thread :slap: ...... But ohhhh damn!!!! That looks BADA$$! That looks F`in Sweet! :rocker::rocker::bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
nice job dk:rocker:, well done on the hood,how did u tint the headlights on the gomango??????????

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
That looks nice on your hood but I wouldn't trust myself to do that, good job!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts