Charger Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all!

Let me get my introduction out of the way so we can start talking car care. My name is Jason – I’m the newest Adam’s whipping boy located in Southern California. I’m here to help answer any questions you might have and provide some feedback or tips on your current car care method.

We all have our little checklist on how we take care of our cars; I’m just here to see if I can’t make things go a little “smoother.” (woah, lame pun!)

PLEASE feel free to contact me if you have any questions/comments/concerns regarding any Adam’s Product or general car care question.

-Jason

·
Registered
221 Posts
i have a question, do u have a store where i can go buy your products?

·
Registered
3,293 Posts
Don't you need to be set up as a vendor on this forum to sell anything?
UMMM YOU POSTED THIS IN THIER SUPPRTED VENDOR SECTION.

Dodge Charger Forums > Supporting Vendors > Adam's Premium Car Care Products > Newest Adam's Whipping Boy

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
HAHA like one of those info-mericals? Do I get to wear a cheap collared polo shirt?

Actually I'm going to help you with any questions, provide info on our specials and upcoming events, and poke and prod you guys for pictures of how the details turned out.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I wasnt kidding. I have been good to my Bee but after I bought it I noticed the dealership wasnt as gentle while they had it.
Oh, haha! Sorry! Then yes, I'm happy to help with that.

Tell me a little about the issue in this thread or start a new thread if you want.

Dealer swirl marks are usually left from lot porters who have a number of cars to wash each day and only a few minutes to do it in.

A really good wash, clay bar, and swirl/haze remover corrects this problem really quickly.

Check out the videos on our homepage (listed at the top) and they provide step by step instructions. I'd like you to then but my post count isn't high enough yet to allow me to post links :(

-Jason

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
Oh, haha! Sorry! Then yes, I'm happy to help with that.

Tell me a little about the issue in this thread or start a new thread if you want.

Dealer swirl marks are usually left from lot porters who have a number of cars to wash each day and only a few minutes to do it in.

A really good wash, clay bar, and swirl/haze remover corrects this problem really quickly.

Check out the videos on our homepage (listed at the top) and they provide step by step instructions. I'd like you to then but my post count isn't high enough yet to allow me to post links :(

-Jason
Cool thanks. I was getting ready to do my spring detailing. Never had swirls before. I will try this. I was hoping I didnt have to use powertools. Still chicken to put a buffer to my paint.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Yes.

We have dealers all over the world, a website you can purchase from, or just give us all a call.
ok but is there anywhere i can go buy it like in person, when i buy things i wanna have them in my hand asap, especially detailing supplies. lol

·
Premium Member
351 Posts
Jason, I have been using Adams's products for a while now. I really like the detail spray. The S&HR with the polsih and wax work really good. Anyways, later on down the road i had bought the Porter Cable DA from Adams too. My question is how long does the Superwax last on the car. Someone at Adams told me the Buttery wax only last a few weeks. I want something that will last longer. Thanks

·
Registered
221 Posts
hey jason i saw that you are setting up a clinic on another forum, can you give us more info on this?

·
Registered
221 Posts
thanks make sure to keep us posted

1 - 18 of 18 Posts