Charger Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats crack-a-lacking! I'm the new guy. I've been checking out the site for about a week now and decided to join! I dont know how to do anything on here yet though. I have an '07 3.5. I've had it about 2 months and all I have right now is 22" BOSS-808's and a Kenwood excelon touchscreen DVD/Nav with much much more to come (trust me). I got an exhaust question, anybody out there?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Welcome from Houston,Tx. Your charger looks nice.
I can't really help you out on the exhaust question since I only have tips right now, sorry.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. nice charger and nice truck (damn i miss my truck). anyway, thats kinda where i was headed with the exhaust question. no disrespect to anyone here, but i dont really like the sound of the catback on the v6. is there anyway to dual out the charger without changing the sound?

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Congrats on the new Charger! Be careful to not go to large with a V-6 exhaust. I did on my v-6 pick-up and hated the tone it ended up with.
Welcome to the forums!

·
Premium Member
11,946 Posts
Welcome to the forums! :wave:

I put the Magnaflows on my old SXT and loved the way it sounded. :)

·
Registered
427 Posts
Thanks. nice charger and nice truck (damn i miss my truck). anyway, thats kinda where i was headed with the exhaust question. no disrespect to anyone here, but i dont really like the sound of the catback on the v6. is there anyway to dual out the charger without changing the sound?
do a search you have many option,, to retain the stock sound your best bet will be a r/t oem exhaust.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
hey welcome from L.A!!!!!!!1

·
Registered
81 Posts
Warm welcome from JORDAN...
nice ride :)

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

You can get the resos from an RT and get them welded on if you're not looking for a huge sound difference. Does some searching here on the forums. There are a few people that have done it so far and a bunch of R/T guys that want to get rid of them.

I have this one. You'll notice that it doesn't really sound like anything other than stock. I like it, super easy to install and just a little wee bit sound difference.

http://www.shop.alliedmuffler.com/product.sc?categoryId=6&productId=32

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
More homework indeed. The Mopar/Borla that you can get from the dealer, sounds slightly louder than stock but not by much, but please fill in those cutouts in the rear bumper, I hate that empty one, lol.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

You can get the resos from an RT and get them welded on if you're not looking for a huge sound difference. Does some searching here on the forums. There are a few people that have done it so far and a bunch of R/T guys that want to get rid of them.

I have this one. You'll notice that it doesn't really sound like anything other than stock. I like it, super easy to install and just a little wee bit sound difference.

http://www.shop.alliedmuffler.com/product.sc?categoryId=6&productId=32
X2, bob is the man!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts