Charger Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up? Finshed the process of purchasing my Greyish, 2.7 '08 Charger today! Officially a Charger owner. Pretty sure it will own me. Only a matter of time! Came home, checked the forum to make sure i wouldnt screw it up, and debadged the butt. Worked out pretty well! going to get a new stereo put in tomorrow. The stock one wont play my burned cds. wierd, it wouldnt play the regular clear burned discs, but played the black memorex. at first it did anyways. No longer, which is why i am going to get a new deck in the morn. Suggestions? Best Buy or Car Toys? Elsewhere?

So, not planning on trying to make it fast. Not gonna happen. one day ill move up to a 5.7 but this is great for right now! Just want to do some interior/exterior things to it. nothing big. just comfy. so yeah thats me and the car.

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Welcome from California!!
Congrats on your new Charger!!

·
Registered
5,219 Posts
Welcome from So. Cal.

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
Congrats and Welcome from Maine!!

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Welcome to the Forums from Chicago!

Congrats on buying the BEST Year Charger!

·
Premium Member
335 Posts
Congrats and welcome from western Massachusetts :bigthumb:

·
Registered
173 Posts
Being that im also new to this, How the heck do you start your own thread ? I know this is prob a stupid question, but I have some questions I need help with that I would like to post.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks!! you have no idea how good it feels to be here...coming from a unmodifiable passat to a infinite amount of possibilities charger is AWESOME! my first ride i ever owned was a '96 s-10 extended cab in chevy blue and that was fun to play with! low ridin, roll pan, flowmaster, low pro tires, and even something as simple as removing the rubber cover from the temperature controls. they were clear plastic underneath and looked pretty cool when uncovered. cant wait to start on Bruce. yeah, we named him Bruce. Wayne, Lee...good name for him i think. anyway, glad to be here!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Being that im also new to this, How the heck do you start your own thread ? I know this is prob a stupid question, but I have some questions I need help with that I would like to post.
hey i think you just go into whatever section you want to post in, and theres a thing that says forum tools. click on it and itl say post a new thread, and there you go!

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Welcome from Louisiana.

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
nice!! and welcome from San Diego!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts