Charger Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello folks. As of today, um, yesterday (it’s past midnite now), the wife and I are in possesion of a really nice car. Day before yesterday, we had our final test drives between an 06 Mustang GT and the Charger R/T with the R/T Perf Grp and we decided to buy a Charger. We wanted one with the sunroof and the R/T package. We missed out on a silver steel model, by one day. We were told the dealers couldn’t work out a deal and the other dealer sold it locally. No others available unless we ordered one and waited.... Luckily, there was a silver one (2nd choice) about 100 miles away, with the sunroof and the R/T package and they could have it the next day. I guess to make up for missing out on our color, the one we did get also had the Elec Conv group, Sound Group 2, Smoker’s Group, SIRIUS Satellite Digital Radio and the UConnect Hands Free Communication at no additional charge. Thank you Dodge (I’m sure they still made money on deal, just not as much).

We’re looking forward to learning from y’all here and also contributing when we have something to add. So far, we really like the new car - great ride, nice exhaust note and a good amount of power. AND we can actually see at night with these headlights :happy: Really looking forward to see what it runs like, once it is broken in.

Well, hello again folks and we’re looking forward to a wonderful ride.

·
Registered
4,944 Posts
Welcome to our gang and Congrats to you and the wife. You made the right decision. :clap: Great bunch of guys and gals here. Mike :biggrin:

·
Registered
608 Posts
Howdy and welcome to the forum. Lots of great info here :)

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Ditto to the above. :clap: Welcome aboard! Ya'll are gonna love the car, and it only gets better the more you drive it. My wife likes to drive ours so much, I am thinking about getting another one for the stable....cuts down on the 'who's driving it today' discussion... :happy: . Once again, welcome to our group.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Welcome!....You are gonna love your new hot rod!

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
welcome to the fun and congrats on your purchase!!!

·
Premium Member
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hello again,

Thank you all for the wonderful welcome. We had been pondering the decision to buy Mustang vs. Charger for about 28 days. It was then that we found this wonderful place and also found out about the lxforum. Between these forums, there is so much good info that it helped put our mind at ease about the Charger - it being a fairly new car and all.

Thank you all again.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts