Charger Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all. I recently purchased a 07 Charger R/T w Road & Track package and every available option in brilliant black crystal pearlcoat. Actually I wanted the SRT/8, but I really don't think I could have digested the $2100 gas guzzler tax attached to it. Oh well, I LOVE THE R/T. When I bought my first muscle car in 69(Plymouth Road Runner w 383) I wanted the hemi so bad I could taste it, but the hemi was $750 more and I couldn"t afford it. So 38 years later I have my hemi! Yep, I am a 62(almost) year young old fart who still likes to go fast and look good. We don't quit playing because we get old--we get old because we quit playing! It's kinda' cool to hear my teenage grand-kids tell their friends "hey, my P-Pa has got a Charger with a Hemi in it.
I will be looking to do some mods on the R/T soon and hope to get some good advice from you guys and gals.....Later

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Welcome from the Motor City!.

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Welcome to the forums Young man. You truly couldn't have made a better choice in vehicles. After 35,000 miles I'm still grinnin'!

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
from Northern Illinois!

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
Welcome to the forums - great car you will enjoy it day in and day out.

On a side note... I was up there in Tennesee a couple weeks ago and that has to one of the prettiest states I have seen.

Gotta post some pics of your ride soon...

Scott

·
Premium Member
4,351 Posts
Congrats and welcome!

·
Registered
213 Posts
Welcome to the forums. Keep havin' fun -- you need to set an example for the younger crowd! :grin:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts