Charger Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Charger SXT Plus AWD - Frostbite/Black
214 Posts
Great looking car! I see you have Plus, Tech, and Blacktop packages. Any other options?
The AWD is great, the car feels stable and secure in any weather conditions and the system works seamlessly.
I went with the SXT AWD because I prefer the Nappa leather over the Alcantara, but the GT definitely has the sportier look, especially with the Blacktop.
Many happy miles!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Great looking car! I see you have Plus, Tech, and Blacktop packages. Any other options?
The AWD is great, the car feels stable and secure in any weather conditions and the system works seamlessly.
I went with the SXT AWD because I prefer the Nappa leather over the Alcantara, but the GT definitely has the sportier look, especially with the Blacktop.
Many happy miles!
Good to hear about the cars handling in weather conditions. I got it for the snow conditions here. The car also has the navigation and travel group, alpine audio group with subwoofer, and a sunroof. Enjoy your SXT! 👍🏻

·
Registered
2020 Charger SXT Plus AWD - Frostbite/Black
214 Posts
Good to hear about the cars handling in weather conditions. I got it for the snow conditions here. The car also has the navigation and travel group, alpine audio group with subwoofer, and a sunroof. Enjoy your SXT! 👍🏻
Wow, that's about as loaded as loaded gets, nice!
Looks like a NYS inspection sticker on your windshield. I'm on Long Island, you must be Upstate...but to me Westchester County counts as Upstate 😆

1 - 9 of 9 Posts