Charger Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, this is my first post to this awesome forum. I just bought Dagummit the Second (the first Dagummit was my Ford F-150), but anyway it is the '06 Charger RT with the road and track kit (so it is the 350 hp model). I must say that I love this thing. A pic of it is there at my name to the left.

Anyways, I was looking to put a few extra horses on it and was looking into a chip or something similar. Mind you that I probably am the most inexperienced person on this forum when it comes to engines and mods of that sort, so please keep that in mind. I saw an ad for something at 20HorsePower.com but it looks like one of those Wal-Mart things instead of a real chip.

Does anyone know of a chip that would actually work? I looked for them online (SuperChip, Venom, HyperTech, etc.) but I found nothing that works with the new Charger.

I also looked at that 5k super charger kit....now that is badass...

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'll also submit some pics of my sound system once it gets done next Friday. 2 10in Kickers and a PPI PCX-1250 amp.

·
Registered
369 Posts
I probably am the most inexperienced person on this forum when it comes to engines and mods
HAHAHAHA!!!....Now way buddy,That would be me!...anyways,welcome aboard.As far as I know there isn't a chip out yet.Most of the guys round here could help you better than me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts