Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings,

I finally am taking the plunge and am purchasing a 2007 Charger R/T. My dad brought me up with classic MOPAR like his 69 Charger, 70 Challenger, Shelby, heck I think the slowest thing he had was a Dart actually.

I have to admit I really wish they had designed the new Chargers grill with the classic late 60's one but the new Chargers have a great look all their own. Perhaps one year they will bring back the classic look though!

·
Registered
657 Posts
Congrats and welcome from Modesto, Ca.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Welcome from Ft. Lauderdale!

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
Welcome to the forums, from Las Vegas!
You can but a Cuda style grille from MoPOwer, a forum vendor on here. Check out my Photobucket page and you can see some pics.

·
Registered
815 Posts
Welcome from Alpharetta, Ga!

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Welcome from Northern Illinois!

·
Premium Member
4,351 Posts
Welcome from Texas!

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
hello from san jose cali..........:grin:

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
Greetings,

I finally am taking the plunge and am purchasing a 2007 Charger R/T. My dad brought me up with classic MOPAR like his 69 Charger, 70 Challenger, Shelby, heck I think the slowest thing he had was a Dart actually.

I have to admit I really wish they had designed the new Chargers grill with the classic late 60's one but the new Chargers have a great look all their own. Perhaps one year they will bring back the classic look though!
Welcome from Miami, you may get your wish soon enough!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Welcome from NY. Nice screen name!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Welcome from Miami, you may get your with soon enough!

Yep I got it last night, the dealer actually drove it to my house. Some joker on the way to work this morning in a Honda Civic SX1 or something similiar actually challenged me at a light. By the time I made it to the next light I didn't even see how many car lengths I had on him because he was that far behind. :dead:

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
Welcome from Miami, you may get your wish soon enough!

That looks sharp!!!

Welcome from VA you got your ride, let the mods begin to flow!!!

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
Welcome from SW PA

·
Premium Member
585 Posts
Welcome to the family you will love it hear Congrats From Sacramento ,ca

1 - 20 of 21 Posts