Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, as crazy as it may sound.... I just traded in my 03 Tahoe and my 04 Corvette for an 07 Charger R/T. I absolutely love it! I was totally shocked by the power and the room that this thing has. I was excited that I found something that has the power of my Corvette and the room like my Tahoe all in one!
:D

·
Premium Member
4,351 Posts
Welcome from another Texan, congrats on the new ride!

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
from Northern Illinois!

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
greeting from san antonio!!!

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
Well, as crazy as it may sound.... I just traded in my 03 Tahoe and my 04 Corvette for an 07 Charger R/T. I absolutely love it! I was totally shocked by the power and the room that this thing has. I was excited that I found something that has the power of my Corvette and the room like my Tahoe all in one!
:D
Congrats and Howdy. Don't forget the 'All Texas' meet n greet next week here in Austin. Please check out the details in the Texas Forum. Welcome.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for being so friendly. When I bought my Corvette, I joined the Corvette forum,and I posted a thread just introducing myself and I never got any Hellos, how are you or any welcomes from anyone on there so I am thrilled that you guys are so friendly. Thank you.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Welcome from Northern Cali.

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
I hope you like the dark side of the Moon. :D
Take care of her and she will take care of you.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts
Welcome from Tennessee.
Be very careful hanging around this forum. You'll catch the mod bug.

Amen to that. Welcome from Roanoke, VA. I moved here from Lufkin, Texas:wave: :smile: :D

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.