Charger Forums banner

Newbie from South Florida

1K views 19 replies 11 participants last post by  Signal 20 
#1 ·
Whats up everyone. My name is John. I don't have a Chrager, but I've always dreamed of owning one. I came really close once, but I just couldn't come up with the cash in time.

Anyways, I talked to one of the members on here Sunday night at the Pompano Beach Hooters meet. So I figured I'd come by and say hello and post up some pictures.

#2 ·
Welcome to the fourm ... :smoke:
You need to grab yourself a Charger.
I stay in S Fla. 2

#8 ·
Sure.

Yea just let me know when. :smoke:

#5 ·
i think that may have been me-was it a ugly chap with a red charger with the black wheels. is so YOU CAUGHT ME!!!:lol: PLEASE dont tell any one i was hanging out with the mustang crowd-they will tar and feather me:lol: :lol:
HAHAHAHAHAH It's all good... get some more chragers out there and it'll be a charger crowd with mustang guys coming around

#7 ·
First...Welcome.

Second, come up to Moroso on Saturday night (gates open at 4:30). The Challenge Series are running Saturday night. The Challenge Series are:
Corvette Challenge
Mopar Challenge
Mustang Challenge
Import Challenge
Truck Challenge
Its all bracket racing, so you don't need to destroy a car to run. Just need to pass a general inspection on your car and have a helmet (SA00, I believe). If you don't want to race, come out and hang out. All Challenge groups meet on the skidpad.

#11 ·
Welcome from Nor Cal. I give it 2 months.... There is no way you can talk all of us on CF and not be pursuaded to get a Charger... So congratulations in advance.

#14 ·
Welcome from the Motor City!!.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.