Charger Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone. I'm considering getting a 2006 Charger Daytona R/T. Wanted to find out opinions for those of you who have had them for awhile. Any issues? Can you play a DVD Movie in the Front NAV unit? what are the pros and cons of this car?
Thanks,
Erik

·
Registered
403 Posts
so far i have had a few problems but they seem to be what can be called freaks of one in a million circustances and somehow i got 2 of them. Regardless I love the car. The ride the looks it gets the people who ask about it I love every second of attention. I would say even though my dealership already knows me by name Id get another one. Perhaps a srt-8

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Erik I want to start by saying welcome to the forums.

I do not think you will get all that many replies to your thread but maybe a lot of link posts to others who have posted testimonials of their car(R/T, SXT or SE).

Go to new posts to read up on current threads or go to the forums tab to read up on all different subjects. Any specific things you want to know just do a search for your key word. This forum has been going for awhile now and there are a lot of threads that I think will convince you that we all think the Charger is the best thing that has ever happened to us.

Read on and you will probably go buy that Daytona Charger R/T Monday morning.

·
Registered
25 Posts
erikdg said:
Hello Everyone. I'm considering getting a 2006 Charger Daytona R/T. Wanted to find out opinions for those of you who have had them for awhile. Any issues? Can you play a DVD Movie in the Front NAV unit? what are the pros and cons of this car?
Thanks,
Erik

·
Registered
225 Posts
BEST car I've ever owned...granted I've only had it for 2 weeks, but it's FUN!!!! No issues so far, except the brakes are squeeking. - gotta go get it checked out.

It gets a lot of looks, questions, and thumbs up!!

·
Registered
732 Posts
I give it two thumbs up, good luck!! The only concern I would have is if you still party you may won't something a little more subdued. This car would have gotten me in a lot of trouble when I was younger :)

·
Registered
732 Posts
GoofyGuy said:
did you buy one yet? You better have.

Yes, I have # 803 and it rocks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts