Charger Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all. I recently bought a 2007 black Charger R/T w/ the Road & Track Package. I upgraded from a 2004 Mazda6. My car is going to be a daily driver and I'm curious if anyone drives their Charger year round including in the snow and I'm curious how well it handled. Also would like to know how the chrome clad wheels held up to salt or should I look into some used stocker 18's. I also have a 2005 Dodge Durango w/ the hemi so I'm not quite new to the hemi world other than the Charger has the MDS. :lol: One other thing how many Road & Track packages are made each year? Are they limited # production? Thanks!

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
from Northern Illinois!

Ours is a daily driver only had it since Feb so haven't had to deal with a lot of snow. The little we did drive it wasn't bad. Do a search on snow and you should come up with some good info. Good luck and Congrats on your new Charger.

·
Registered
140 Posts
:smoke: Welcome from Jersey.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Congrats, and welcome from northern Cali. You got any pics?

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Welcome from the Motor City!. I purchased some 18" Daytona rims and mounted Bridgestone Blizzak's for winter driving. They are great for winter driving.

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
I t get's mighty cold up there, with lots of snow. Winter tires for sure, and easy on the pedal.

·
Registered
5,147 Posts
Welcome from Tennessee!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts