Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got in my new vipers today and immediately threw them in the car and drove to the dealership. I didn't even get a chance to unwrap them to see if they were the right color. Gotta be my favorite mod already, I love the look....

·
Registered
335 Posts
Looks good. You can't go wrong with Vipers. The color scheme you got going is nice too.

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
They look awesome bro!:bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks real clean, Congrats!
ya working my ass off while my friends were partying has finally paid off :banana:

Looks good. You can't go wrong with Vipers. The color scheme you got going is nice too.
Thanks man, ya I'm very happy with how it came out

·
Registered
7,082 Posts
Looks purty darn good! :bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Looks nice on your ride!

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
5,219 Posts
Very Nice!!! :clap:

·
Registered
467 Posts
Looks good Brent!

·
Premium Member
994 Posts
Good job. Very nice.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Cool. : )

I personally don't see the huge attraction to Vipers (there seems to be a lot of interest for them here).

They look good, and good on you for managing to snag a set if that's what you're down with!

·
Registered
80 Posts
good $hit right there man. they 20's or 22's?

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Very Nice!!! :clap:
Thanks!

Looks good Brent!
Thanks Curtis!
Good job. Very nice.
Thanks for the compliment

Cool. : )

I personally don't see the huge attraction to Vipers (there seems to be a lot of interest for them here).

They look good, and good on you for managing to snag a set if that's what you're down with!
Well I know a lot of people say they are overdone, but I have not seen one person in my area with them let alone flat black wheels. I just wanted something unique.

good $hit right there man. they 20's or 22's?
Thanks man they are only 20s, but I feel like since the tires and wheels are both black it makes them look a tad bigger in person.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Thanks man they are only 20s, but I feel like since the tires and wheels are both black it makes them look a tad bigger in person.
i think i like the 20s over the 22s tbh. i wonder how a 20 in the front and a 22 in the back would look. i think these are the rims i am going to get but i dont know what size :confused:
what tires did you get?

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
sickness dude!!! vipers FTW!! :rockon: let me hear ur exhaust

1 - 20 of 21 Posts