Charger Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New set of wheels on my R/T, these are my favorites yet. They are GFG Spiello 6 22x9.5 front and 22x11 rear. We get the wheel centers in raw metal sometimes (no chrome or paint) so instead of painting them the body color we had the centers scratched up a little and then clear coated before we built the wheels, kind of gives it a more industrial meaner look, I think it turned out great, I was sick of the chrome wheels. The car is lowered, has Magnaflow exhaust, tinted tail lens, and suede headliner and and two tone leather/suede seats and center console.

·
Registered
403 Posts
can you get a pic of the rear. Low enough to see the tires ya know a full moon. And what wheels are those I want em.

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
i love it kc...much better than the wheels i had seen on your car....i really love it man!!!

·
Registered
290 Posts
Love Those Rims... How Low Did You Go ?? What Kit Did You Use... Thanks

·
Registered
630 Posts
Now your talking! I like those alot. Do they come in 20's? Even though I like the style, I am still old school enough that I like more rubber between the rims and the ground. Looks sweet KC.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
GoofyGuy said:
can you get a pic of the rear. Low enough to see the tires ya know a full moon. And what wheels are those I want em.
I will post some more pics in the gallery. The rear tires are a little bit small for me, the deal is this....I was running the 265-35-22 front and 295-30-22 rear but with the lowering kit I used (Eibach Pro-Kit) the front tires were bending the fenders really bad and the rear rubbed once in a while. So, with the new wheels I went with the 265-30-22 front and 295-25-22 rear, the rubbing is gone and the front looks perfect, the rear tires look a little small but there is no in between size yet that keeps the width for the 11" wheels and the OD close to the front. The wheels are GFG and the style is called the Spiello 6, if you want to do 19" or 20" the wheel comes in a five spoke called the Spiello 5, all finishes are available with custom colors no problem. Thanks for the kind words!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1BADHEMI said:
Love Those Rims... How Low Did You Go ?? What Kit Did You Use... Thanks
Eibach Pro kit, 1.5" is what it says but the front just kept dropping for about a month afterwards, the car does ride better for some reason than my lowered 300C though. Dont use the H&R unless you want to go really low, they give the car the air ride look, but ride really rough.

·
Registered
403 Posts
KC Trends said:
I will post some more pics in the gallery. The rear tires are a little bit small for me, the deal is this....I was running the 265-35-22 front and 295-30-22 rear but with the lowering kit I used (Eibach Pro-Kit) the front tires were bending the fenders really bad and the rear rubbed once in a while. So, with the new wheels I went with the 265-30-22 front and 295-25-22 rear, the rubbing is gone and the front looks perfect, the rear tires look a little small but there is no in between size yet that keeps the width for the 11" wheels and the OD close to the front. The wheels are GFG and the style is called the Spiello 6, if you want to do 19" or 20" the wheel comes in a five spoke called the Spiello 5, all finishes are available with custom colors no problem. Thanks for the kind words!

cool just say when so I can jump in and check it out.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
GoofyGuy said:
cool just say when so I can jump in and check it out.
Just posted a few more pics in the gallery, post some of the interior tom. if it gets finished. Will be in St. Louis this weekend for the DUB Magazine show if anyone is close stop by our booth and say hi.

·
Registered
164 Posts
How many inches is the lip on the rear tire?

·
Registered
549 Posts
KC Trends said:
Just posted a few more pics in the gallery, post some of the interior tom. if it gets finished. Will be in St. Louis this weekend for the DUB Magazine show if anyone is close stop by our booth and say hi.
Will that be at Monster Mopar or is that a different show?

Later

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
SRT8Charger07 said:
Will that be at Monster Mopar or is that a different show?

Later
No, it is the DUB Magazine super show, Chrysler sponsors the tour so there will be allot of 300C, Charger, and Magnums, also the executive stretch 300C should be there. It is Suday the 11th at the Americas center from noon till 6pm.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I wanna see a picture of the smoked tail lights please.. Was seriously considering doing that myself. Did you use spray like Niteshades ?

·
Registered
92 Posts
how much would 20's be with tires and how wide could I go? I would want black and a chrome lip like those. Pm me if you could

·
Registered
194 Posts
KC big dawg you doin da damn thang with the ride meng. Damn thats clean. Are you going to drop it a lil? That'll set u off nicely

1 - 19 of 19 Posts