Charger Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I started this video series for my personal reasons, for my business here regionally. I thought it would be a great way for my clients to research me, and get to know me a bit better, either before or after a detail. I've only got 4 loaded up so far, with about another 5 to come over the next few months.

But I realized it might help you guys kinda get to know me a bit better also. See who the "guy at Adam's is." And get a feel for my casual, humble, but personal outlook on detailing and desire to help. I've just linked my introduction video in this thread for now, but if you'd like to subscribe to my channel, my username is InsanePaintDetailing.

Anyway, I know these aren't perfect, and I'm no actor, lol. Each one we do, we learn more & eventually they'll become pretty solid. But for now, we really enjoy doing them & feel like they're a good foundation. Thanks again guys! I'm here for any questions! :beerchug:

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Chase, thanks for posting a video. You seem like a humble, down to earth, and passionate individual.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Chase, thanks for posting a video. You seem like a humble, down to earth, and passionate individual.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Buddy. I really appreciate that!! I'm trying haaaaaard to get involved with this forum again. Way back in the day, when I first signed up, I went by "Chasercharger" and was a BIG part of the community. I LOVE my Charger & LOVE detailing, and would simply like to be a bit more understood by everyone on here, as I think I have a wealth of knowledge & heart to share. But it just seems to be difficult now....? So THANK YOU!!! :)

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
Man..this video feels heavenly!!

My reaction as the camera turned towards Chase's Charger:

Chase, your wife is blessed to have someone like you pamper her ride.
Hope she appreciates it!

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Man..this video feels heavenly!!

My reaction as the camera turned towards Chase's Charger:

Chase, your wife is blessed to have someone like you pamper her ride.
Hope she appreciates it!
Hahahaaa!! Thanks man, lol, mighty kind of ya! Yeah, she understands the work put forth, she's a good woman........90....85....ok, 60% of the time! ;)

·
Banned
8,603 Posts
Great video Chase even though I already know you well. You have been the "benchmark" for detailing on this forum since way back when...

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Haahaa! Great to see you jumping in over here buddy! Thanks for the love! :D

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just wanted to say THANK YOU for the great weekend of business, ChargerForums! Mucho appreciated! :D

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My newest video, is done, and now on YouTube. Thanks to ALL of you that have shown me support!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts