Charger Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK this was kind a shocker, and I was not expecting to get these... I kinda stumbled on a deal where a guy had no clue about the forums, and wanted to swap these wheels for $2K cash and my stock SRT wheels - so he could trade the car in.

They are Vellano VSK 5 spoke (they come in 5 and 6 spokes) 3 Piece Forged 22" wheels with 3" lip in the front and 4.75" lip in the rear. On Superbuytires website looks like they go for $1475 each, plus the tires. The tires are Nitto 402 265/35/22 and 295/30/22 rears - I am not sure if they are any good, I assumed I would have to replace them. If anyone can tell me by looking at the pics I would appreciate it...

I drove on them, and they seem smooth not too bad riding, but I notice they are very loud compared to the stock Goodyears?

I want to get them torn apart, keep the polished lip and make the centers a DARK grey flat powdercoat. I saw an HRE wheel with that finish!

What do you all think!?

·
Registered
455 Posts
Looks awesome, the more I see silver with black rims the more I like it. Good set up!!

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i love them-BUT i want to know more about the roof on your ride.
He said he needed money to pay the cable bill. LOL He got NON PAY DISCOD... Not sure he was ballin.

The rims will be done dark grey anthrecite powdercoat with flat finish... They will not stay this way too long!

The roof was painted Tactite Gray from Mercedes E55. Same color done on the inside of the headlights too!

·
Registered
268 Posts
Keep them Black

Those are some awesome wheels just as is keep them black or sell them and buy new ones the color you want.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
NO way! OK well maybe LOL

That is the one nice thing about 3 piece wheels though! All you have to do i unbolt the wheels (of course I make that sound easy there must be 50 nuts and bolts on these things...) and take the centers out to get them painted. I et it will take an hour maybe to get all the wheels apart. Just a guess...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts