Charger Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recorded a new video of my 2005 Magnum SXT with the Inertia V1.1 Camshafts, Ported & polished manifold, ported & polished 74mm throttle body and custom tuned by Mike Lafrad. Bolt-ons include AirHammer HO intake, Blastin Bobs 10db kit (replaced suitcase w/ dynomax muffler), and airflow mods.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dABKbexiEp0

·
Registered
3,667 Posts
Very nice. With all those mods, how is your throttle response?

Also...glad you didn't run out of gas...your low fuel icon was lit :)

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Very nice. With all those mods, how is your throttle response?

Also...glad you didn't run out of gas...your low fuel icon was lit :)
Yeah I know I was cutting it kinda close...actually on the way to the gas station while I was recording the video :). My throttle response is quite nice as is low end torque. Hopefully the dyno numbers will prove this in a week or so.

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Cant wait for the dyno!!! keep us posted as u have been doing!!

·
Registered
7,082 Posts
That sounds purr-ty good! Congrats!

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
where are you in arizona? is the guy who tunned it out there? How much is the cam ( i lost track of it a while ago)?
400 and a core refund of 200 if u return your stockers.. They are real cheap, its the install that will will rape u if you cant do it yourself...

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm in North Phoenix. The tuning is done my Mike Lafrad who I think is in Wisconsin. Since you are in Vegas it would probably be worth your time to come out this way and have Chris (03Ramit1 on LXforums) install it. He is an installer for Inertia and has done 2 of the 3 cam installs for the V6 crowd so he has more experience with these motors than most others at this point. I think he is charging $500 to do the install.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts