Charger Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. We recently got a order of Yellow LED halos so we are fully stocked now. We haven't had much time to post about them but here are a few pics for you guys. Even did a few side by side shots next to our amber rings to show the difference that these are definitely yellow.

:banana: :rocker:

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
thats cool Wes. You all should sell out pretty quick.

·
Registered
5,219 Posts
Wow!!! Nanners should be all over these! Flashtech FTW!! :rockon:

·
Registered
5,219 Posts
Hey who is this on Toy's PC? He is away for a few days. :smile:
Yellow looks good huh?

·
Registered
7,082 Posts
Those are sweet!

This Nanner just can't afford something like that right now... :sad:

·
Registered
854 Posts
How do you wire something like that up? Is it plug and play or do you actually have to do some wire splicing?

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Thats cool as hell...Any other colors you guy working on? Possibly bluer 10Ks? I gotta say the 10Ks look bluer during a sunny day than at night. They look bad ass none the less. I love these halos.

·
Registered
596 Posts
How do you wire something like that up? Is it plug and play or do you actually have to do some wire splicing?
It's really simple to splice them into yours wires that go to your headlights. I'd recommend soldering them.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Like Mango Daytone said, you do just splice them into the power wires to your parking lights if you want, thats the easiest way. You can also run a wire inside of the car if you want, its relly up to you how you want to power them.

Thats cool as hell...Any other colors you guy working on? Possibly bluer 10Ks? I gotta say the 10Ks look bluer during a sunny day than at night. They look bad ass none the less. I love these halos.
We do have 10k halos already.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts