Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello all,

I am new to the website. I got my charger in APR. Got to drive it until Aug, then got Deployed to Iraq. So for this website has pretty really useful. I have alot of stuff i will be doing to my car when i get back. All i got to do was K&N intake, Tint, 22" rims, and a crazy system.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Welcome from the Motor City!!. Take care and hurry home.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
from a fellow ex service member (med dischaerge) i appreciate you r service and wish i could be there helping you in your endevevor adn make it home safe to all that matters to you

·
Registered
7 Posts
Another Newbie:

Hi: Just joined up, live in Toronto, Canada and own a 2006 SRT8 Charger. Just recently put a set of Jesse James West Coast Choppers Pentagram Rims on the baby and man does it ever change the appearance, getting lots of compliments on it. Put on the cold air intake and JBA Catback Exhausts so it sounds like a 1970 Cuda all the time.
Any thoughts on the computer chip you can purchase for it? The dealership will install it for $400 and apparently it boosts the horses up 30 or so? Is it worth it for whoever has done it? I currently sit at 461 Horse now.
Thanks
Dave

·
Premium Member
11,946 Posts
Welcome to the forums from Phoenix, AZ and thank you for your service!!! :wave:

Srt8medic welcome as well, but you might want to make your own thread so more people can see your questions. :)

·
Registered
23 Posts
also new to the forum....

hello everyone also new here, but have been using the site for a lot of info considering i have an '07 AWD r/t. Took me over 4 months just to find rims i like and that fit. Appreciate all the insight here.

·
Registered
702 Posts
hello all,

I am new to the website. I got my charger in APR. Got to drive it until Aug, then got Deployed to Iraq. So for this website has pretty really useful. I have alot of stuff i will be doing to my car when i get back. All i got to do was K&N intake, Tint, 22" rims, and a crazy system.
WELCOME FROM CALI! Thank you. Now get back here as soon as you can to come play with your toy!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.