Charger Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm having a hard time pulling the trigger on a charger. I've love the looks over almost all other cars, but they more time that goes by the more I see on the road. They're everywhere!!!....but then again the same is true with every car,even vettes and sh*t,and forget the mustang. So I'm asking if anyone knows of some sick sites to give me ideas for paint,wheels etc. Thanks for having me!

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Just buy a Daytona. I agree that there are more and more chargers on the road...the Daytonas are limited edition, very unique ride. You won't even have to worry about aftermarket paintjobs to make yours standout

·
Registered
182 Posts
You want ideas for mods. This is the place to be.Use the search button and you can find all kinds of topics about different mods. Lots of people here have done awesome things to their cars, so hang out and have a look around.:cool:

·
Registered
507 Posts
carsdomain.com is a great place to check out other peoples rides

·
Registered
998 Posts
This man speaketh the truth :knockout:

Just buy a Daytona. I agree that there are more and more chargers on the road...the Daytonas are limited edition, very unique ride. You won't even have to worry about aftermarket paintjobs to make yours standout

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
I have to agree esp after i iced my ride this morning, heads turned bigitme gotta love our daytonas. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts