Charger Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Proud owner of a 2013 Dodge Charger RT Plus AWD from Palmyra, NY. A little about the car: Bought it new back in June of 2013, white with the sport appearance package, painted black spoiler, ghost flames with HEMI through it painted in black within the hood scallops.....waiting till spring of next year to do the same with the side scallops, all red interior lights, Red Carbon fiber dash kit, Solo Performance exhaust and LMI hammer cold air intake. I also have a set of 20x8 matte black Rockstar rims going on in the spring as well. I hope to find the Mopar crowd a little more mature and friendly compared to the Scion crowd I was apart of before this.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Welcome to the site from California. Post up some pics when you get a chance, sounds like a nice Charger.

·
Registered
5,147 Posts
Welcome from Tennessee!

·
Vendor
10,365 Posts
Proud owner of a 2013 Dodge Charger RT Plus AWD from Palmyra, NY. A little about the car: Bought it new back in June of 2013, white with the sport appearance package, painted black spoiler, ghost flames with HEMI through it painted in black within the hood scallops.....waiting till spring of next year to do the same with the side scallops, all red interior lights, Red Carbon fiber dash kit, Solo Performance exhaust and LMI hammer cold air intake. I also have a set of 20x8 matte black Rockstar rims going on in the spring as well. I hope to find the Mopar crowd a little more mature and friendly compared to the Scion crowd I was apart of before this.
Welcome to the best forum with the greatest members!!! Sounds great. Pix are always welcome!

We here are a family...and with families we will disagree on some things but in the end we are still a close knit bunch! Welcome means just that!

If there is anything we can do for you, just ask us and we will make it for your beast!:beerchug:

Regards,
Brian
BND Automotive LLC:driving:
440-821-9040
www.bndautomotive.com

·
Registered
230 Posts
Congrats on the new ride! Welcome from North Texas!!

·
Registered
3,520 Posts
Welcome to the forum

Big John From New York City

·
Premium Member
480 Posts
Welcome from Southern Maryland.

·
Premium Member
11,698 Posts
Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you everybody

Thank you everybody. I have added an album of pictures of the Charger. Still trying to learn to navigate so bare with me. Let me know what you guys think of some of the mods so far. I do have a Solo Performance exhaust as well just no picture.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yea I really love the look of the red carbon fiber dash kit mixed with the red and black interior. The pictures dont do it justice at all and I have had a lot of people compliment how it looks, even the Dodge service department I was just at for a free oil change

1 - 12 of 12 Posts