Charger Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there! ^_^

For the past few days I've been reading through literally hundreds of pages on this forum. Tonight I decided I may as well register and introduce myself.

I have a 2007 Inferno red 3.5L Charger. Even though I've owned it for almost 3 years I'd never done a single modification to it. After test driving the new challenger I really wanted to buy one, but a friend offered a more economical solution - modding.

I had a new stereo (head unit + speakers) installed yestarday and tommorow I'm getting my windows tinted (35% all around).

In the last 72 hours I've ordered:

A spoiler
Iggee Charcoal/Red seat covers
AAC interior LED lights
and a nifty Decepticon logo :D

All in all only around $1,000 to satisfy my urges to upgrade a car that I've almost paid off.

Some other mods I'm considering are:

Painting my interior (almost 100% sold on this, just gonna wait till I move south so I'll have a bit more time)
HID Head Lights
The GPS Sunglass Holder mod
Cold Air intake
LED Taillights

I live in Alaska, but only for 6 more days. I'm moving to VA to do some schooling for the Army for about a year.

All in all I just wanted to say hi and more importantly "thank you". This forum is a tremendous resource for information about my car. From what I can see it has some of the friendliest members on the internet too. I'm really glad I came across it.

-Kevin

·
Premium Member
11,946 Posts
Hi Kevin! Welcome to the forums from Phoenix, AZ! :wave:

Happy modding to ya! :)

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
Welcome from So*Cal! This site is amazing but addicting.
About the tint you should really consider limo in the back it looks goood ;) check out my album if you wanna see i have 35 in front and limo in back. Also With that CAI you should look into a predator chip. Thats what im gunna get next

·
Registered
123 Posts
Hi Kevin...welcome to the forum from sunny SW Missouri.

·
Registered
5,147 Posts
Welcome from Tennessee!

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Welcome from Louisiana.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Hi there! ^_^

For the past few days I've been reading through literally hundreds of pages on this forum. Tonight I decided I may as well register and introduce myself.

I have a 2007 Inferno red 3.5L Charger. Even though I've owned it for almost 3 years I'd never done a single modification to it. After test driving the new challenger I really wanted to buy one, but a friend offered a more economical solution - modding.

I had a new stereo (head unit + speakers) installed yestarday and tommorow I'm getting my windows tinted (35% all around).

In the last 72 hours I've ordered:

A spoiler
Iggee Charcoal/Red seat covers
AAC interior LED lights
and a nifty Decepticon logo :D

All in all only around $1,000 to satisfy my urges to upgrade a car that I've almost paid off.

Some other mods I'm considering are:

Painting my interior (almost 100% sold on this, just gonna wait till I move south so I'll have a bit more time)
HID Head Lights
The GPS Sunglass Holder mod
Cold Air intake
LED Taillights

I live in Alaska, but only for 6 more days. I'm moving to VA to do some schooling for the Army for about a year.

All in all I just wanted to say hi and more importantly "thank you". This forum is a tremendous resource for information about my car. From what I can see it has some of the friendliest members on the internet too. I'm really glad I came across it.

-Kevin
Welcome from Southwest Georgia.

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
Kevin, Thank you for your service and welcome to the forum from Maine!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts