Charger Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello charger world
I am adding my car to the collection of the website! I have a 2006 dodge charger sxt still under 120000 miles and boy does it run great. in the future I am looking to add some extra horses and upgrade the suspension. I am starting the suspension now because of an annoying rattle that I've had sense I bought the car in 2012. the rattle started out only every now and then but now 3 years later it does it all the time! I just replaced the left tie rod (inner and outer) next move is into the struts. any suggestions or forum threads into suspension would be much appreciated.

Cody

· Registered
4,889 Posts
Welcome to the forum

Big John From New York City

· We have it all for Charger!
1,389 Posts
Hello there and welcome from Cranbury, NJ! Good to hear you are enjoying your Charger!

We are happy to have you as a part of our community, lots of useful info and great ideas for mods in most of these threads for you.

If you are looking for any advice, feel free to ask away, we will be more than glad to help you out.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.