Charger Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi All,

I have been lurking here for awhile and posting a bit, but wanted to finally share my Charger purchased earlier this year.

As soon as I saw the color combination of Jazz Blue and Sepia leather interior, it stuck with me. But I had just bought a Jeep Wrangler in 2015 so it would have to wait. Fast forward to 2021 and I finally found a 2016 model year with less than 20K miles and it's been a true pleasure to drive and own!

What's special about this car is the black painted roof and essentially seems to be loaded with all options. Also of interest from the carfax, it was originally a fleet car out of Michigan so not sure if that made it a demo of some kind.

I reached out to PLMCRZY and lo and behold, it looks like a 1 of 1 car...in fact, he also confirmed there were none of these made for the 2015 or 2017 model years either when this shade of blue (including the Contusion blue name change was available).

Here's some pics, cheers!

Car Tire Wheel Vehicle Vehicle registration plate

Wheel Tire Cloud Sky Car

Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Hood Car seat cover

Font Material property Parallel Electric blue Document

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
Very nice!

Reactions: 10Midgets

·
Registered
174 Posts
Looks really nice. I wish that blue was available now. That would have been the color I would have chosen for my car.

·
Registered
2017 Daytona 392
164 Posts
Easily the best color. I've been thinking about changing my Daytona wheel to the Brass Monkeys that look like yours except brass/gold in color.

Reactions: 10Midgets

·
Registered
2013 R/T
2,192 Posts
WoW! That pops. I'm green with envy.

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
I reached out to PLMCRZY and lo and behold, it looks like a 1 of 1 car...in fact, he also confirmed there were none of these made for the 2015 or 2017 model years either when this shade of blue (including the Contusion blue name change was available).

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts