Charger Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!! I ordered black rt with r/t package, moonroof, electronics conv. group, sound group II, and sirrus !! Placed my order June 25. On Aug. 8 dealer said the car would be on the truck Aug. 10 and would take 3-4 days to get to the dealer. On Aug. 15 dealer said car was on railcar still in Canada. :mad: He also said that the dealership gets updates every Monday. What in the heck is going on??? If anyone could shed some light please do!! Also, when I asked for the vin# to try and track the car online somehow, he stated that he only has the last 9 digits?? Please help!!!

·
Registered
73 Posts
06rt said:
Hello everyone!! I ordered black rt with r/t package, moonroof, electronics conv. group, sound group II, and sirrus !! Placed my order June 25. On Aug. 8 dealer said the car would be on the truck Aug. 10 and would take 3-4 days to get to the dealer. On Aug. 15 dealer said car was on railcar still in Canada. :mad: He also said that the dealership gets updates every Monday. What in the heck is going on??? If anyone could shed some light please do!! Also, when I asked for the vin# to try and track the car online somehow, he stated that he only has the last 9 digits?? Please help!!!
That stuff happens. Don't get discouraged.

·
Registered
73 Posts
BT1024 said:
Lisa GT,
Is that a picture of you defending your Charger (or the Mustangs) ? :wink:

Brian T.
Really, that's just my .22 for plinking. How's this grab ya?:

·
Registered
4,944 Posts
DAAMMMN!! The bride of Rambo! :biggrin: As a concealed weapon carrier and the owner of more firearms than Turkey,(no, I don't hunt animals) I can tell ya there's nothing cooler than a lady who's packing. I know, because my gorgeous wife is packing. Lisa, you do your husband proud. WAy COOL! Mike

·
Registered
331 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi Everyone - just registered for the forum today. Glad to be on board!

Yesterday we took delivery of my wife's new Charger R/T with Road and Track
Group, plus a other options. The car has 42 miles on it, so we'll be getting it
broken in over the next week or so. We ordered it in June and it took about 10
weeks. Love it already!! :)

·
Registered
164 Posts
What color is it? Post pics please.

·
Registered
7 Posts
It's Inferno Red Crystal Pearl with the Dark Slate Sports Seats and carpeting
that comes with the Road and Track Package.

Sorry, we don't have any pics yet and since I'm new at this I wouldn't know
how to post them anyway. I'll be learning as we go....

·
Registered
608 Posts
Howdy colormegone, welcome to the forum :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts