Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! I'm the proud owner of a silver 2007 Charger R/T. I've had the car for a little over a month now and so far have added a K&N Series 63 air filter, Throttle body spacer, Flowmaster II Delta 40's cat-back exhaust and a SuperChip. The Ram air hood is on back-order but is coming soon! I've read lots of great info on this site and look forward to being a part of it!

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
Hey everyone! I'm the proud owner of a silver 2007 Charger R/T. I've had the car for a little over a month now and so far have added a K&N Series 63 air filter, Throttle body spacer, Flowmaster II Delta 40's cat-back exhaust and a SuperChip. The Ram air hood is on back-order but is coming soon! I've read lots of great info on this site and look forward to being a part of it!

Welcome to the Forum from New England. Post up some pics.

Gary

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Sounds like you have had a busy month!
We definitely want pics -- at least when you get the new hood.
Welcome :wave:

·
Registered
226 Posts
Welcome Aboard!!!

·
Registered
487 Posts
Free Obligatory Post-Ho counter, "Welcome to the Forum"!

All the way from Fort Worth!

·
Registered
686 Posts
Congrats on the ride and welcome to the site.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Welcome from the Motor City

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
from Illinois!

·
Premium Member
4,351 Posts
Congrats on the new ride and welcome!

·
Registered
61 Posts
ey, I know this is going of on a serious tangent but, I am a newbie...
I am the proud new owner of # 907 Hemi Orange Daytona R/T. I waited by the phone for like 6 weeks for this baby. I wanted to know if anyone could help me out with a few things. I am obviously now low on cash, so I wanted to know where I could find some low budget/reliable mods. If anyone has had any great experiences with a specific vendor please share... I am open to anything.

·
Registered
2,924 Posts
ey, I know this is going of on a serious tangent but, I am a newbie...
I am the proud new owner of # 907 Hemi Orange Daytona R/T. I waited by the phone for like 6 weeks for this baby. I wanted to know if anyone could help me out with a few things. I am obviously now low on cash, so I wanted to know where I could find some low budget/reliable mods. If anyone has had any great experiences with a specific vendor please share... I am open to anything.
Welocme to the forum and congrats on the new Daytona. You need to post some pics when you get the chance, we can't get enough.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hahaa thanks, I know cheap mods is an oxymoron but I know I was hoping someone knew of a reliable vendor. As for pics I got plenty coming your way!
Does it pay to stick with mopar parts? For example the K&N is 100 bucks less then the Mopar CAI.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts