Charger Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im sure ya'll have heard it all before but ive been looking around on here at a bunch of mods for my 2006 r/t and there is a ton of great info on here...One of the first mods im lookin at is a danko reproductions 68 style deep dish grille if they still make it.. i hate the aluminum mesh but the black honeycomb would be too dark for my car...anyone know where i can find an aluminum honeycomb that would fit the grill? like i said im new here so i appreciate all the help :bigthumb:

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
Welcome to the site, but I'm afraid I don't have an answer to your question.

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
No grill just a Welcome~~!!

·
Registered
5,219 Posts
Welcome from So. Cal.
Did you say Danko grille? PM mopower here and he can give you a quote. toucrypt can also help you out but is away from his PC for a couple of days.
Danko FTW!!!

I think that there is a group buy right now on them.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome from So. Cal.
Did you say Danko grille? PM mopower here and he can give you a quote. toucrypt can also help you out but is away from his PC for a couple of days.
Danko FTW!!!

I think that there is a group buy right now on them.

yes like the one you have but instead of the black honeycomb i was looking more for an aluminum honeycomb

·
Registered
5,219 Posts
Good luck with that...they don't make one. You could get o's black honeycomb and paint it. or,you may end up just using some kind of mesh. I know that there is a grille mesh company around somewhere...

What color is your car?

·
Registered
5,219 Posts
Good color...black honey comb with white LED back lighting.:bigthumb: :dunno:

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Welcome from UT!
Looks like Phil has got you covered with the grill.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well i have tailight covers and i dont want to go for the all black look i want to leave the grill piece black but imo i think a aluminum clored insert would look good...but agreed on the back lighting :beerchug:

·
Registered
5,219 Posts
Danko sells a basic mesh that you could use or you could find other heavier grade mesh but I am 99% sure that Danko doesn't make the insert in color but...you could PM mopower to see if he can custome make a colored one for you.

·
Premium Member
11,946 Posts
You might want to send a PM to a member here...NC-SXT. He's known for making fantastic grilles. Which reminds me....I gotta get back to him myself! :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts