Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello everyone my name is david im from riverside california but currently in ft. lewis wa.. i recently came back from iraq and purchased my 2007 plum crazy daytona and im already loving it. ive always been into imports and just didnt like american cars but i drove the charger an fell in love so i just had to buy one. im new to everything so i hope to get some mods done soon. so far i have the blinker mod and thats it haha. i will have pictures up hopefully in the next day or 2 as soon as i figure out how to do it and more about this site.

-david :smoke:

·
Registered
430 Posts
First let me say THANK YOU for all that you and the rest of the American military are doing to keep us safe here at home!!

I'm glad to see that you have matured out of imports and into muscle cars, I applaud you!!

Welcome to the board!!

·
Registered
657 Posts
Congrats and welcome from Northern Cali. Welcome to American muscle, I too used to be a tuner guy. What kind of import did you have prior to the Charger?

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
Welcome, David. You will love this forum. You'll get lots of advice about mods, too, so be prepared and have fun.

**I also second Nu2Mopar's sentiments about thanking you and all of our military brothers and sisters for all of their efforts to protect us. I am a former Marine, although injured during training, and discharged honorably, I also had a sister in the Navy, who is no longer with us. We were VERY proud to serve in whatever way we could. Semper Fidelis

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thank you all. hey tac king i had a 91 crx and a 92 integra. the crx had alot of mods the integra was pretty much stock i was gonna build it up but sold it when i left for the military

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ok so i figured out how to put the picture of my car on the side but how do i put like alot of pix up for people to view?

·
Premium Member
4,351 Posts
Welcome from Texas!

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
Welcome to the forums, from Las Vegas and a damned proud Daytona owner AND ex USAF. I was stationed up at McChord for a couple years, so I hope you like rain. I also lived in Riverside, CA for 4 years, right up Iowa from UCR. Welcome aboard! If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask.

·
Premium Member
11,946 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the forums! :wave:

What's your number so I can add you to the list? :)

·
Registered
203 Posts
Welcome from South Texas!

Let me add also thank you so much for serving our country and I'm glad your home safe!

Enjoy the Charger!

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Congrats on the best Daytona :)

·
Registered
197 Posts
Welcome from over in Bremerton!! Hope to see you around.

·
Registered
5,147 Posts
Welcome from Tennessee!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts