Charger Forums banner
41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
838 Posts
Funny thing about lane sense. If you use your turn signal when changing lanes, it doesn't fight you.
That's how it's supposed to work...

·
Registered
838 Posts
Haha, yeah turn signals, what a novel idea!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
My wife has a 2021 mazda cx5 awd and that thing pulls super hard with Lane keep assist. I almost got in an accident the first time I drove it lol. Use blinker before starting to turn wheel and you are all good.

Reactions: Slidd

·
Registered
838 Posts
So I picked up a Widebody scat a few weeks back and was curious if anyone else has experienced this issue or if I'm just overthinking this. I've noticed when trying to change lanes the car has a mind of it's own. It's feels like I'm fighting to change lanes followed by some serious float once I do change lanes(not sure this makes sense.) It catches me off guard but seems to quickly recover. I only have around 200 miles on the car and chalking it up to tire break in. It came with the 305 Pirellis and I remember hating them on my R/T as well. Tires are set to 36 psi. For now I'm just being careful not to accelerate hard while changing lanes and just doing my best to not try and correct it. If I do try to correct it almost gets worse. So my question, anyone else experienced and how long did it last?
But also I think the stock Pirellis have good/average reviews at best for an All-season tire and are not great in wet/snow conditions. I think the Michelin Pilot Sport All Season 4 tires are something to consider. A little more expensive though.

41 - 44 of 44 Posts