Charger Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got back from picking up my Charger. I love the new tint. Got it done at G4 Motorsports in Lake Elsinore for any So Cal guys that are interested. I've bought wheels and rims from them in the past and they've always done me right.

It rained on the way home and they are cell phone pics, so they aren't great photos. I'll get some better ones with the digital camera when the sun comes out.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Pablo, That looks great! Bummer about the rain today... I just washed the SRT yesterday (couldn't stand all the ashes on her). Hopefully it will put out the fires some. Did you see the fire coming over the Ortega when you were in Elsinore? I bought some wheels for my G35 from G4.... pretty good guys and good deal.
Post some better pic's when sun comes out tomorrow!

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Pablo, That looks great! Bummer about the rain today... I just washed the SRT yesterday (couldn't stand all the ashes on her). Hopefully it will put out the fires some. Did you see the fire coming over the Ortega when you were in Elsinore? I bought some wheels for my G35 from G4.... pretty good guys and good deal.
Post some better pic's when sun comes out tomorrow!
Hey Jim, Thanks. I didn't go over the Ortega - just down the 74 from the 215 to the 15. I saw a lot of smoke once it started raining so i'm hoping that the rain helped put out some of the fires!

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
looks great!! what % is that?
Thanks - not sure on % - it is Limo privacy tint on the rear three windows and a shade lighter on the front three. I'm betting it won't be too long before I get pulled over for it - it's darker than I thought it would be. I usually go lighter on the drivers/passengers windows.

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
Thanks - not sure on % - it is Limo privacy tint on the rear three windows and a shade lighter on the front three. I'm betting it won't be too long before I get pulled over for it - it's darker than I thought it would be. I usually go lighter on the drivers/passengers windows.
thats cool. limo is usually 5%. and yea if u live in cali i heard they're pretty strict about it. looks awesome though!

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Hey Jim, Thanks. I didn't go over the Ortega - just down the 74 from the 215 to the 15. I saw a lot of smoke once it started raining so i'm hoping that the rain helped put out some of the fires!
Hey Buddy, You tinted windshield too huh? I was talking about the fire burning
over the Ortega towards us. I was at 74 motorsports today picking up my son's Quad and they told me the fire came over the Mountain last night and is heading down the hill toward us. So did you just put a band on top the windshield? will that mess with the headlight sensor on the dash?

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Hey Buddy, You tinted windshield too huh? I was talking about the fire burning
over the Ortega towards us. I was at 74 motorsports today picking up my son's Quad and they told me the fire came over the Mountain last night and is heading down the hill toward us. So did you just put a band on top the windshield? will that mess with the headlight sensor on the dash?
Thanks for all the compliments guys. I got you now Jim, I'm a little slow sometimes. We didn't see any flames from where we were - plus it was overcast and visilibility was low. We overheard a couple of California Department of Forestry Firefighters across the freeway saying things were much better on Ortega now. They had a "stunting" show going on next to G$ - is that 74 Motorsports? Guys riding wheelies with girls on the handlbars, etc. Some pretty talented riders over there!

On another note - I bought my wife some 20" Incubus Paranormal 500's for her Mercedes E350 yesterday as well. I'll post some pics this week when they install them.

Here is a link: http://www.incubusalloys.com/fwd_IA_500_paranormal.htm

1 - 13 of 13 Posts