Charger Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys this a new grile i bought on ebay but the grill dont fit my charger due to the fact that i have the sxt grill which is a factory billet look. with the horizontal line. this is how the grill looks. the only ppl who can buy are the ones with the honeycomb grill from factory. im selling it for 100 bucks flat + shipping so you'll only pay 100 and on ebay the grill sells for 101.00 plus 27 bucks shipping. so if you are intrested let me know and ill be glad to do business with you.
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb79/diptwentys/chargergrill.jpg

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sale

Hey guys this a new grile i bought on ebay but the grill dont fit my charger due to the fact that i have the sxt grill which is a factory billet look. with the horizontal line. this is how the grill looks. the only ppl who can buy are the ones with the honeycomb grill from factory. im selling it for 100 bucks flat + shipping so you'll only pay 100 and on ebay the grill sells for 101.00 plus 27 bucks shipping. so if you are intrested let me know and ill be glad to do business with you.
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb79/diptwentys/chargergrill.jpg

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the grille i have is the billet type so the grill looks like it hangs in mid air the srt grill/ honeycomb is pushed in so it sits on it perfect so it looks nice and flushed unlike mine.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
You can get that same honeycomb grille for $36 then install your new grille on top of it... Just a suggestion.

I have the honeycomb grille on my SXT.

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
if it "doesn't fit" your car, it won't fit ours...

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
it will fit your grill BLKCharger for sure cause the screws that i have for the grill are about 2 inchs long or a little bit longer.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts