Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Doesn't even look like the same car. The posing was not intentional.

Top stripes from Revolution Motorsports, bottom custom cut by ChallengerGary. Pics by ChallengerGary, since I don't actually carry a camera.

It was actually lowered in July by Rev Scorpion but I hadn't taken any pictures.

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
looks good, are you planning on any other hood graphics or things of that nature?
Yes, different hood with graphics. Also a flat black grill.

·
Registered
7,082 Posts
Looking good, man! :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
17,450 Posts
Very nice.! I alway think Chargers look good in stripes! :bigthumb:

It's like the old Dodge Scat Pack slogan "The cars with the bumblebee stripes!"

·
Registered
2,453 Posts
I'm not normally a fan of the rocker panel stripe, but having it run fender to fender with just the small Charger script looks very sharp. And it ties in with the stripes above. Well done!

·
Registered
6,701 Posts
Nice touch! It's just screaming black and silver wheels.

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
Looking Good!!

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
dude i like that rocker one! i might just steal that look from u!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Looks great! Funny...we both explain why we won't trade up for a Hemi in our Signature...I say go with what you have and make the best of it!

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for all the compliments. BOS, you read my mind, Sir; silver and black wheels are indeed on the shopping list.

I'm going to have the front of the top stripe redone to better follow the body line, I think. It bugs me a little how it just goes WHEEEEE down the body panel all of a sudden.

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Is the Mopar Stage 1 just springs and shocks? Looks good.
Springs only. They're actually made by KW, just rebranded as a Mopar part. It's nearing time to replace the shocks as well though...

·
Registered
18 Posts
Mopar stage 1 kit for a charger???

I was reading the mopar catalog and it says that the stage 1 kit only fits the 300 and that it's not for the Charger R/T or the SRT. Did you order the kit anyway and make them fit? Which kit did you use, the Magnum kit (P5153327) or the 300 kit (P4510854)?

This is what the catalog says...

A. Stage 1 Performance Springs

These performance springs are for 300C and Magnum R/T owners who
desire a sporty yet comfortable ride. They reduce ride height 1.0" for
that low, custom look. The high-tensile spring material ensures
durability and heightens spring performance without bind. These factoryproduced lowering springs were designed utilizing Chrysler engineering
specs to achieve optimal performance. Does not fit SRT8 or Charger
R/T.

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
Thanks for all the compliments. BOS, you read my mind, Sir; silver and black wheels are indeed on the shopping list.

I'm going to have the front of the top stripe redone to better follow the body line, I think. It bugs me a little how it just goes WHEEEEE down the body panel all of a sudden.
At first......I noticed that flaw. But then I looked again.......and I really liked it. They slope in an aggressive nature towards the corners of the headlights. I looked again and again, and yup I liked it. It's a little different looking compared to everyone else that has a similar decal package but that's a positive(IMO). I like it, I like it a lot, don't re-adjust them, good AS IS!:bigthumb:

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
how is the ride with the mopar drop? and what aftermarket shocks/struts can you pair with them?

·
Registered
6,142 Posts
nice man. looks great !!

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
Looks good....

1 - 20 of 20 Posts