Charger Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello
I just bought a 2007 Charger at the end of July so I've had it for just about a month. I've used this site to get a lot of good ideas for the car. Thank you!

I've been lurking for a while now but wanted to join so I could show a custom badge set I just got for the girl. I got them from 24Designs (who's name I found on this forum, thank you). I think they look great and if anyone is thinking something in particular for their Charger they're very easy to work with. Had it designed, ordered, shipped, and to my house in less than a week.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
$34 for the set which included shipping from Utah to Michigan.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Bro... I'm ordering a set from them as we speak. Those look awesome

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They could probably do a Lions logo too if you're in to that kind of thing.. :D

·
Registered
76 Posts
They could probably do a Lions logo too if you're in to that kind of thing.. :D
I would rather put a Honda emblem on there :banana:

·
Registered
3,058 Posts
those do look really good. did u order from a website or what. A red wings logo wouldn't look bad either because it'll match nice with the torred. hmmm....

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
those do look really good. did u order from a website or what. A red wings logo wouldn't look bad either because it'll match nice with the torred. hmmm....
Got them from 24Designs. I just emailed them from their website (http://www.24designs.net/index.php?main_page=contact_us&zenid=np4e2oi6cnlr17jmqah56ga1c0) and told them what I wanted and asked how much it would be. They have products with other colors so they might be able to color match your car.

Bro... I'm ordering a set from them as we speak. Those look awesome
Did you get the Old English D or did you go with something else?

I thought they were a little flimsy when I got them. They're kind of thin plastic with 3M adhesive on the back. They work great once I got them on the car though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts